All members and players are required to comply with the club rules and regulations. Our times are from 8am to 4pm, Earlier times may be booked by calling the club to make special arrangement.
CVG Club Rules and Regulations
- In order for you to play on the course, you must be a paid member, or green fees must be paid.
- All players must first register in the Pro Shop before going on the course to play.
- Green Fees & cart fees must be paid for, before going on the course to play.
- No more than four persons are permitted to play in a group.
- No more than two persons are permitted to ride on a cart.
- No more than two golf bags are permitted on a cart.
- Each player must have a separate set of clubs and bag.
- Be courteous to other players.
- The use of foul language in the club house will not be tolerated.
- Also please avoid the use of such language on the course.
- Golfers must be properly dressed while playing on the course.
- No swimsuits or swim trunks.
- No tee shirts without collars.
- Shirts must be worn in pants / shorts.
- Only approved golf shoes are permitted on the course.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Use 90* rule & Ride carts in rough and on cart paths, Do not take carts within 30ft of greens.
- Observe all signs and rope areas.
- All beverages and food must be purchased on the premises.
- USGA. Royal & Ancient Rules govern all play with the aforementioned exceptions.
Thank you for your Co-Operation
Kindly Book a Tee Time here